Friday, July 13, 2012

She Talks in Stereo #110 - Andy Pye Mix

I am very proud to present an exclusive mix by Balearic Social's Andy Pye.  I've been a long fan of Andy's show and blog he has done us a solid by putting together this summer flavored Balearic throwdown of a mix.  Thanks Andy.

Tracklisting:
1) Andy Pye's Mix
2) Cerrone - Hooked on you (Kon's Nite Time Remix)
3) Grace Jones - Williams' Blood (Yam Who? Remix)
4) Boney M - New York (The Robot Scientists Edit)
5) Angie Stone vs. Urban Grooves - Pissed Off Edit
6) Paul Weller - Starlite (Drop out Orchestra Remix)
7) Mungolian Jet Set - We are the Shining (Dan Lissvik Remix)
8) Das Moth - Moon
9) Kindness - Gee up (Erol Alkans Extended Remix)

show airs Thursday 1:00 pm PST w/ a replay on Saturday 9pm PST
www.viva-radio.com (live stream)
www.viva-radio.com/shetalksinstereo (limited archives)

5 comments:

kiki_carrots said...

Hey, sorry to invade this post. I have a question about show #106.
The song you play, That's Alright by Kindness, is AMAZING! The guy vocals in it are perfect. Is there a way to get this? Is it a remix? I can't seem to find...

Bobby Calabrese (aka DJ BWYSE) said...

Hey Kiki
Here's info on Kindness. His album is awesome. My newest show has a remix of his track Gee up. Love this guy!
http://theneedledrop.com/2012/04/kindness-thats-alright/

Unknown said...

You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. Core Spun Yarn

amulet88 said...

Follow daily news here. Follow me. >> https://tothesea25.blogspot.com

mar said...

rijbewijs kopen
comprare patente
führerschein kaufen
führerschein kaufen
comprar carta de condução