Tuesday, March 20, 2007

She Talks in Stereo (A Retrospective Show #10)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


For this episode of STS (mp3 link), I wanted to show where the show has been and profile some of my favorite sonic moments from the last 9 shows and also provide a glimpse of where the show is going. Thanks for the last 5 months and support of the show. I look forward to many more.

I want to give a specifc shout-out to Mat @ viva-radio.com for all of his support and direction. It has been an enjoyable experience.

Tracklisting:

Unknown - Ranger Daylight
Dennis Wilson - You and I
Blood Sisters - Ring my Bell
Junior Boys - Double Shadow
Daisy Chain - No Time to Stop Beleiving in Love
Computer - Nobody Loves a Computer
Arthur Russell - Springfield (DFA remix)
Ned Doheny - To Prove my Love
Glichy Dan - Cowboys and Gangsters
OST and Kjex - Milano Model - (A Thrilling Mungophony in two parts mix)
Bebel Gilberto - Bring Back teh Love (Mungolian Jetset Main mix)
The MD X-spress - God Made Me Phunky
Rhetta Hughes - Angel Man (Acrosstown Version)
The Knife - Marble House (Emporer Machine Remix)
Smokey Robinson - And I Don't Love You (Dub)
Sorcerer - Catwalk
Bobbie Marie - Stay Away


URL: www.viva-radio.com
Archives: www.viva-radio.com/shetalksinstereo

Show plays Thursdays @ 1-3PM PST and Saturday @ 9-11PM PST

No comments: