Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Rob n Zoopsie - Communication Breakdown (Talking in Stereo Exclusive)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is another special mix by the likes of one of Belgium's best musical talents, Rob n Zoopsie. They were kind enough to do this mix exclusive for Talking in Stereo's music lovers. Can't say enough about these two besides being some of the nicest people their tastes in dance music is impeccable. Thanks again guys this one is special. Peace

Rob n' Zoopsie - Communication Breakdown*

*Link has been fixed

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello My name is Tae. I found out about your "Talking in Stereo" not too long ago and ever since then I've been enjoying your site quite a lot.
I am also wondering if you would be interested in checking out my music.

I'm Brooklyn based electronica artist under A-ux. My style is big
beat+ melodic ambient and my sound can be compared to Chemical
Brothers, Digitalism, Prefuse 73, Daft Punk and Plaid.
You can check them out at
www.myspace.com/auxmusic

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon. You can contact me @ tae417@gmail.com

Best Regards

Tae Kim
A-ux
www.myspace.com/auxmusic

Anonymous said...

really great mix !!

hil said...

rijbewijs kopen
comprare patente
führerschein kaufen
führerschein kaufen
comprar carta de condução